Jeena and Karen regularly teach mindfulness and related classes to lawyers and other professionals. Visit jeenacho.com for additional information.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) :
- Managing Difficult Conversations with Clients, Opposing Counsel & the Court
- Effective Listening, Interviewing & Counseling Clients
- Honesty, Integrity, Ethics, and the Case for Failure
- Competencies Issues (formerly known as Substance/Abuse & Mental Health specialty credit)
- How to Work Mindfully with Vexing People
- Increasing Resiliency through Mindfulness
On-site mindfulness training at law firms [Learn more]
On-site mindfulness training at Startup and tech companies
Stress and anxiety reduction classes and training
8-week Mindfulness for Lawyers class. Join our mailing list for more details as it becomes available.
One-on-one meditation sessions
Speaking engagements (professional associations, conferences, workshops etc.)
Company/ firm retreats