This week I sat down to interview Karen Johnson-McKewan, a Intellectual Property partner in Orrick’s San Francisco office.
We covered various topics including:
- why she loves practicing law
- creating a supportive environment for women lawyers
- women network, creating opportunities for one another
- advice on deciding whether to stay or leave a job
- balancing work-life balance
- ways law firm can support parenthood
- role of technology in law
- future of Biglaw
We’ll be offering workshops on how to become a better lawyer by increasing resiliency, using emotional intelligence and mindfulness in June. Itinerary includes Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA and of course, Birmingham, AL where Keith is located from June 4th – June 17th. If you’re interested in having us offer workshops at your law firm, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Better Lawyering Through Mindfulness (Sponsored by Clio)
- Mindfulness, Resiliency, EQ Consulting & Training
- Resilient Lawyer roadtrip
Contact us at email@example.com or drop us a line at 1 (336) 543-2101.