The Anxious Lawyer book is available for presale! You can order it on Amazon now. Pre-sales are really important for book ranking. 1 book purchased pre-sale is equivalent 10 copies post release. To order, please visit: amzn.to/1KEcgLx
This week, Professor Nehal Patel and I sat down to chat about his law review article: Why Lawyers Fear Love.
- How he learned to meditate
- Meditation and death
- Why do lawyers fear love?
- Role of civil disobedience as a way of influence change
- Reconciling your own ethics/morals with ethical rules such as professional responsibility
- Idea of higher law
- Future of mindfulness – moral issues of using mindfulness to be a “better killer”