Jack Pringle is a partner with Adams and Reese (www.adamsandreese.com/jack-pringle/). I had the opportunity to interview him for this podcast during the World Domination Summit. I randomly saw that Jack was at the conference through Twitter! It’s funny how life has a way of connecting you to people.
- Importance of owning up to your mistakes, “After Action Review”
- Why coaching is useful for improving and honing your skills
- Asking and listening for feedback without reflectively getting angry
- Listening without judgement
- Why mindfulness and meditation is important for lawyers
We discussed how to maintain a full law practice while maintaining personal boundaries, being a partner at a large firm, neuroscience, and mindfulness/ meditation.
List to Books Mentioned:
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It
- This Is Water: Some Thoughts, Delivered on a Significant Occasion, about Living a Compassionate Life
- Overwhelmed: How to Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time