Michael Kahn, Reel Time CLE is a former lawyer turned therapist. He shares how he recognized that being a lawyer was no longer following his authentic path, pivoting to go back to school to become a therapist.
- Michael’s journey from law school to becoming a counselor
- Challenges of running your own business
- Working with attorneys as therapy clients
- Career transition – making room to fantasize about possibilities
- Considering what you enjoy
- Noticing what you’re drawn to
- Recognizing you are more than an attorney
- Normalizing fear – using it as guideposts
- Listening to yourself, practicing self-care
- Living with and working with anxiety
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line at (336) 543-2101.