You may receive one (1) CLE credit for each Webinar:
- September 7, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST/ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST (Qualifies for California Competence Issues CLE)
- October 5, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST/ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST Role of Compassion in Being a Competent Attorney (Qualifies for Ethics CLE)
- October 25, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST/ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
CLE Credit for the webinars has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, and NY. CLE Credit is pending for FL, GA, TX and NJ.
Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending the webinars:
- You must attend the presentation “live” during the specified time (not the replay);
- Must participate in all three surveys that will be administered during the Webinars; and
- Complete the CLE evaluation that will be emailed after the webinar.
Once you complete all three steps, your CLE certificate will be emailed to you directly from Seyfarth Shaw LLC.
Certificate of attendance can be issued for attorneys from other states not listed above. Please check with your state bar association regarding CLE reciprocity.
My state is not listed above. Can I still receive CLE credit?
We will issue a certificate of attendance. It’s your responsibility to check with your state to see if this webinar qualifies for CLE credit.
I missed the webinar. Can I watch the replay and get CLE credit?
I watched the webinar “live” but with someone else. Can I get CLE credit?
No. Each attendee must register and participate in the surveys that is administered during the CLE. This is the only way we can verify that you attended and watched the webinar.
I missed the first webinar. Can I still get CLE credit for the upcoming webinars?
Yes. You can get 1 CLE credit for each of the webinar you attend live.
How to I register?
Click here and complete the requested information.